Quick Links: [CAC Box Ladder]
Activities: [Squash] [Horses]
Friends & Family: [Parties] [Family] [Friends]
Arts: [Nameless Coffeehouse] [Food] [NPR] [Misc]
Other: [Home] [Directions] [News] [Travel] [Boston] [Work] [About this Web Site] [ Humor ] [Misc]
At 10:30pm, Monday February 16, the house next door caught fire. There were seven guys living there, of which I know Greg Sands best. One of the fellows on the first floor had candles going, and ...tragedy ensued. He'd been warned before about smoking. See Arlington Advocate story.
The typewriter was on the floor above, but the ceiling burned out.
The fire dog was given an exercise: search for a drop of accelerant.
Ironically, Greg had intervened earlier to prevent smoking in the house. This letter survived the fire.